.

Teachers Latest Information

Friday, March 6, 2015

Notification for 1st year Intermediate with MPC & BPC Addimission in APSWEIS


Notification for 1st year Intermediate with MPC & BPC Addimission in Andra Pradesh APSWEIS

         Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC and BPCwith EAMCET Coaching with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2015-2016.


The last date for submission of applications through online will be 21.3.2015
The date of entrance Examination  is  10.04.2015

Eligibility for Admission

1. All the students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March -2015 are eligible to apply.
2. The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
3. The students of Telugu Medium and English Medium both are eligible for this entrance examination.
4. The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2015 and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
5. The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O. at the 
time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.


Reservation:

1. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board provided the candidate can attend his regular routine without any help.
2. The pattern allotting the seats will be in the ratio of 60:40. 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels. Remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students for those who have studied in BC, ST, Welfare hostels or studied in any other recognized institutions. A common merit list will be prepared.
3. In respect of outsiders, only SC Candidates are eligible for admission into these Institutions.
4. The seats reserved for SC (CC), ST, BC & OC will be filled by the students who would have studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels only duly following the merit.
5.The reservation pattern in all the Institutions will be SC-75%, SC converted to Christians – 12%, ST-6%,BC– 5% and others 2%

How to Apply Application:

Apply online through Meeseva or any Internet Centres in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in


Below links click for Other Admission Notifications information