- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PENSION & GPF FINAL WITHDRAWAL
- Status of Pension cases
- Pension IMP G.O's
- General instructions for Pensioners
- Pension IMP Downloads
NOTE: Forms Required at the time of 1st Pension Payment at STO/APPO office
- 1.Non-Employment Certificate
- 2.Non-Marriage Certificate
- 3.Bank Form Certificate
- 4.Direct Family Certificate
- 5.Anticipatory Pension/DCRG Certificate
- 6.Non Receipt of other pensioner certificate as per GOMS 47 dated 12-02-1960.
- 7.Xerox copy of the first page of the bank passbook.
- 8.Xerox copy of pan card.
- 9.Copy of the Intimation letter received from AG/DAO of SA.
Anticipatory Above Others
Family pension conversion:
The payment of family pension arises only after the demise of the service pensioner.Therefore , after the demise of service pensioner,the pension disbursing officers (ATO/STO/APPO) can straightaway start payment of family pension to the family pension beneficiary to whom authorisation was already issued by the AG, AP, Hyd/DAO ,SA at the time of issuing of the authorisation for Service Pension by vide circular memo No 743/147/PSC/2009 Date:29-05-2009 copy available.
Following are the certificates required:
- 1. Death certificate.
- 2. Xerox copy of the first page of the bank passbook.
- 3. Xerox copy of pan card.
- 4. Bankers form.
- 5. Latest family pensioner Descriptive Rolls (i.e., ABCD Form).
- 6. Circular memo No 743/147/PSC/2009 Date:29-05-2009