- Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APSWREIS) Hyderabad has issued Notification.
- Admission for 5th class common entrance test 2015 notification on 19th February, 2015.
- Entrance Test 2015 for admission into 5th Class during the academic year 2015-2016.
- Entrance test on 12.4.2015 between 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- 1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2002 to 31.08.2006.
- 2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2006.
- 3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2013-14 and 2014-15) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
- 4) During the year 2014-15 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
- 5) The parental income for the year 2014-15 should not be exceed Rs.60,000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs.75000/- for Urban areas.
- 6) The candidates can apply to any APSWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
The details of Question papers and Marks
- 1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
- 2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
- 3. Part-C Environmental Studies: (i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks, (ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
- Total 100 Questions =100 Marks